2010 Nissan Rogue Consumer Review: 3000 mile review

2010 Nissan Rogue - Consumer Review

SL 4dr SUV (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD CVT Automatic)

3000 mile review
By Jimbo on

2010 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Get 22-23 mpg, expected better with 4 cyl. 6' tall and felt squished in everything I got in except for Rogue, has best view of road including Murano. rear and side views not good, have already had some close calls. will not exactly cruise effortlessly at higher speeds like my 15 yr old 6 cyl Accord could which could still drive circles around Rogue but had to let it go. have to drive Rogue more gingerly/less aggressively but maybe that's a good thing. alarm will not arm automatically like I'm used to. seat won't tilt. took a while to get used to tranny which is smooth but a little draggy. good luck opting out of satellite radio auto-renew, you are in for frustrating experience.

Favorite Features

love the smart-key-- never realized what a hassle it is to get key out of your pocket every time till I did not have to do it anymore. had rear camera installed which did not come with leather package-- expensive but glad I did, very helpful.

Suggested Improvements

put fuel-fill on driver's side where it belongs and gas cap should lock. inside mirror makes rear view too dark with or without anti-glare on, and always reverts back to auto anti-glare after you turn if off even during day with no one behind you. push-button start would be better than push and turn.