2010 Nissan Rogue - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rogue model:
Love my Rogue 360
By jmc101109 on 10/15/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Rogue S 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I was looking to trade in my 2008 Altima for a small SUV with AWD. When I test drove the Rogue it felt perfect, very similar to driving my Altima, which I loved. Haven't had to use the AWD yet, but overall this car seems to be very solid and has driven well in the rain. One major complaint would be the HUGE blind spot to the rear. Back-up camera helps backing up, but nothing you can do on the highway. I also wish the Rogue had a package like the convenience plus the Altima has, I miss the sunroof, steering wheel controls, bigger door pockets and an interior gas cap release.

3000 mile review
By Jimbo on 10/06/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Get 22-23 mpg, expected better with 4 cyl. 6' tall and felt squished in everything I got in except for Rogue, has best view of road including Murano. rear and side views not good, have already had some close calls. will not exactly cruise effortlessly at higher speeds like my 15 yr old 6 cyl Accord could which could still drive circles around Rogue but had to let it go. have to drive Rogue more gingerly/less aggressively but maybe that's a good thing. alarm will not arm automatically like I'm used to. seat won't tilt. took a while to get used to tranny which is smooth but a little draggy. good luck opting out of satellite radio auto-renew, you are in for frustrating experience.

Update on third Rogue
By twowhldoug on 09/30/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

This us our 3rd Rogue. 2008 AWD was very noisy. 2009 was a lemon, Nissan could not fix it. Dealer helped us into 2010. So far this one has had none of the problems of the 2009. It has averaged 29 MPG all around driving. The trans is still noisy (as all are).The seats are good We take a lot of road trips (last week 2,983 mile trip). Fuel gauge is wacky (as all are). Disappointed that this 2010 has no in mirror compass. Would we buy a 4th? Can't say for sure (due to the way Nissan Company treated us with our 2009). But the dealer will have our biz for sure.

Love this SUV
By Anne on 09/29/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Rogue S 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

We have been searching for a new SUV, our old 2002 buck was ready to die so we traded in our Buick for the Nissan rouge we picked it up yesterday, drove it today love the feel the power and smooth ride, great car, we got it in glacier Pearl. Ppl complain of the service light that comes on and think it is a major problem when it come's on it means that the gas cap is not closed properly or tightly enough, so make sure the gas cap is tight and the light will not come on anymore if you tighten the gas cap hope this helps well looking forward to driving some more, lots of room in the back for storing everything, great small SUV excited to have this car, gappy trails everyone

Good riding car
By nhfiddler on 09/20/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

We bought this car for the comfortable ride and awd as we live in NH. Gas mileage at hwy26 looked good also. So far on my daily commute at 45-50 mph it gets about 30 mph, at hwy speeds (65+) it does drop to 26. The ride is still very comfortable 4 months later. On our trip to DC this summer the 4 cyl engine has to work a bit to enter freeway traffic, but cruises well thereafter, an optional 6 cyl engine would be nice.

Like the Rogue
By lilbit on 09/14/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I purchased my rogue in May and I really like it. The gas mileage is great for getting me too and from work in the Atlanta area. I looked at other small suvs and found the rogue to be the roomiest for a vehicle of it's size. I have the navigation system in my rear view mirror and when it is on, there are times when it shuts off during normal driving, then comes by on. The next time it's in the shop, will have it looked at.

S 360 package phantom gray
By gerry on 09/02/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Rogue S 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Wanted basic upgraded package bang for the buck and 360 had the features engine is quiet cvt tranny feels ok no complaints since prior vehicle also had 4 cylinders and I am used to this type of power, no rattles body feels well put together layout is simple but works well, good quality tires were standard about the blind spot mine has rear camera but still not a major issue like some have reported, gas gauge works slowly but has worked I will keep an eye on this issue too new to tell yet.

Overall a Good Vehicle
By Christina on 08/26/10 10:12 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Rogue S 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

We looked at many different vehicles and thought the Rogue had the best ride. Very smooth. Feels like you're driving a car versus a truck. AWD is great in the winter. The only thing so far I am NOT HAPPY about is the rusted muffler. I only purchased the car 8 months ago and already the muffler is rusting! This started only a few months after the car was purchased. This upsets me b/c you can see the rusty muffler. It doesn't even look like the car is new anymore because of that. Asked the dealership about it, and they blamed it on the weather. I might have accepted that excuse if it went through a few more winters (and not 4 months worth) before rusting.

Falling Out Of Love
By Caroline on 08/21/10 10:18 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Rogue S 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

When I drove my sleek black Rogue which I aptly named My Batmobile out of the dealership I was thrilled. That was in April 2010 and since then my service engine light has gone on twice. I had to have the vent control valve replaced twice. The cause I was told is the ethanol in gasoline. Now I search for gas w/o ethanol at a higher price of course.

Update to previous review
By Female Road Warrior on 08/20/10 04:25 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Rogue S 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I have already reviewed this vehicle but I wanted to write a follow up. Since purchasing my Rogue S w/360 pkg in April, I have put 13,000 miles on it! I have loved driving every single mile! I am in outside sales and practically live in this car, driving 3 states. It is very comfortable for long drives and I can pile 4 suitcases of samples along with various other binders and misc all in in the cargo area. This keep my backseat clear of items,etc. AWD is awesome in torrential rain! I felt very safe after a 3 hour drive in that rain! Once you set your mirrors correctly, visibility is not that big of an issue. I love the smooth ride and its' get up and GO! Love love this Rogue

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Nissan Rogue in VA is:

$116 per month*