2009 Nissan Rogue Consumer Review: What's all the hype about?

2009 Nissan Rogue - Consumer Review

What's all the hype about?
By Sofie on

2009 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I have read numerous reviews that are all so positive on the Rogue. I really feel like I am missing something. I have only had the car 1 week and I am sooo disappointed I REALLY WISH I could take it back! My main issue is the Huge design flaw (and I believe it's also in the Murano (which really wasn't too much better, slightly bigger, way more $$) the rear windshield is too small! The back seat headrests block the sides of the rearview window!!! This "Crossover" drives like a cheapy made compact car. My other auto is a Sonata and that has a far more quieter, smooth ride. I did Not expect this auto to ride so rough,my 06 Pathfinder had a smoother ride! Rate this auto a 5 all around.

Favorite Features

Again, I have EVERY extra available but the only feature I am impressed with is the Bose sound system.

Suggested Improvements

RE-design rear windshield. Also, front windshield is too curved, causes sun glare. Less angle would be better. Smaller headrests on back row seats.VERY hard to park due to the fact seeing out the rear window is limited. Improve cabin noise. At nearly $30K quieter is not option but necessity!