Rogue is Best- It beats the rest!
By Jimbo Driver on
2009 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
I drove the rav4, forester, patriot, crv,& escape. I have to say in terms of build quality, fit & finish, style, safety & comfort the Nissan Rogue won me over. Everything feels substantial - doors closing, handling, engine. The car is refined and sporty. The cabin is comfortable and all controls are logical (except for the missing radio dial for tuning). The car handles well. Steering is exact. Brakes are strong. In rain and snow the car goes where you direct it. I feel comfortable and safe in this car. Drive one!
Favorite Features
Fit & finish, handling, 5-star crash rating, great sound from radio, great illumination inside, comfortable and firm cloth seats, moon roof, keyless system, headlights & rear nicely bright! Ample room in back! Good MPG - I average 30 highway! I like the car computer - would like it better with compass.
Suggested Improvements
Stronger snout, body side moldings, an inch more rear access for passengers, bluetooth drops calls, should be push button start, more bins/cubby holders, never mind auto headlights or electric seats - give me rear glass that opens on the hatch & a locking fuel door. Where is the hybrid version?