My Fixes
By Ken on
2009 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
As far as smart key and rear window problems, this helped very much for me. I could not duplicate the key problem for the dealer, but it was getting frustrating. I removed the battery in the controller and bent the 3 contacts up slightly at the folds, using a small pocket knife. It has improved 95% and contribute some to junk in my pocket. I improved my blind spots by installing small rectangular stick on mirrors to my side mirrors. I still look back when I pull out, but it does give you more visibility. I'm 6'2 and I have more leg room than most vehicles. It has rapid response in emergency conditions. For the money, a nice little ride.
Favorite Features
Leg space and smooth,quite ride.
Suggested Improvements
Tighten battery connections in smart keys. Painted side molding to protect door dings. And automatic head light sensor for the SL.
By mr_kc
on 10/02/11 22:01 PM (PDT)

I have had the car in more that 3 times about the fob not being reliable- sometimes it works & sometimes it does not, even with a new battery. The deal, Keystone Nissan, says everything checks out but the problem does not go away. I think they have orders from national Nissan to ignore the problems. A good dealership would work with national Nissan until the problem is fixed. I guess they do not want referals or returning customers.