Great Car!and a must own for any looking in this class!
By englddriver1 on
2009 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
I have to say after reading some of the other reviews I laugh at what people find as annoying...Claiming there AWD doesn't work when they don't lock it? Or the fact that they think the car is a 4X4. Nissan/Infiniti AWD is one of the best in the world and as a long time Infiniti owner of the M class X series I love there AWD and I live in snow country.We purchased this for my fiance as a baby is on the way and wanted a great MPG Cross over.We look at the Infiniti Cross over but my Fiance didn't like any of the looks and felt it had to many gadgets. So we went with the SL AWD Rogue and she loves it! Great MPG love the CVT tranny fun on highway and holds well in the snow for the high RMPS.
Favorite Features
The MPG..As a M owner I get 22MPG out of a V8 so this is a treat when having to take a long trip! Best AWD(NOT 4X4)Out there. Those who don't know this is the same as the GTR it's an intelligent AWD google it! Also make sure you have either a nice All season tire or Snow tires makes a world of a difference. For a 2.5V4 it has plenty of Pep! as I stated I drive a new M with a V8 that has tons of power but this little thing gets up and goes and hauls in the snow!
Suggested Improvements
The interior is just bland.This car doesn't fool you about it you know it's nothing special but a A to B Car.Maybe give a navi and few other luxury toys inside that are common in other Nissan vehicles.