2009 Nissan Rogue SUV Consumer Reviews 8

2009 Nissan Rogue SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rogue model:
Almost Perfect
By Black Rogue on 03/30/09 18:25 PM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Rogue SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Purchased two Rogues over the past 3 months. One is SL AWD with everything but leather package and the other has everything. In general, the cars ride smoothly, but can be noisy at wide open throttle. Highway merging is not a problem with the QR25. A good first attempt by Nissan in the cute-ute segment that needs a few improvements.

Love it!
By ChrissyTina on 03/30/09 09:56 AM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Rogue SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

We just bought this car and are absolutely in love. We upgraded from a WRX - we have a 1 year old and needed more room. My only quirk is the speedometer. I like having the numbers at every 10 MPH, and a definitive line at the 5 marks. most of the speed limits here are 25, 35, 45. everything with a 5. But that's just my personal quirk. The view through the back is smaller then I am used to, but i don't find that its too small and have no trouble backing up. It is comfortable and fun to drive, and much easier to transport a 1 year old, and all of his gear in.

Stunning Car
By Moodles on 03/29/09 10:03 AM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Rogue SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

We absolutely love this vehicle. We had looked at the Honda Civic but this is head and shoulders over the Civic. It's much more stylish and a joy to drive. Very reliable, we've had no problems with ours at all. A great vehicle.

Second place ain't bad
By mac on 03/17/09 17:05 PM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Rogue SUV SL 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Easier to drive than my CRV and just as peppy. My wife wanted this one and I enjoy driving it myself because I'm 6'2" and I fit. It drives well on the road and buzzes around town easily. We tested all the SUV's this size and the CRV was tops, but this one could easily be someone else's top rated.

Sick of this piece of junk
By Sick Of Rough on 03/15/09 22:46 PM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Rogue SUV SL 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

We bought the new Rouge in April '08. At about 5500 miles we started hearing the "NOISE". The service tech couldn't hear it at first. I did get it to make the sound and he heard it. He then drove it and he said he got it to do it worse. They contacted Niaasn tech line. They said that they were aware of the problem. The sound got worse and at 6800 miles they replaced the Trans. This would be the second transmission being the first came in the car. Then at about 12000 miles it reappeared. they didn't hesitate to replace the trans. The service manager could only say that it "must" be fixed but he could not guarantee it is a fix. I'm sorry to say that the trans is already "grawling".

You'll love this baby....
By Michelle on 03/07/09 17:15 PM (PST)

2009 Nissan Rogue SUV SL 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I just drove my new Rogue SL off the lot and I must tell you - it's fun to drive, sexy and I absolutely love it. My 2006 CRV SE was coming off lease so I was looking for a smooth ride, comfort and curb appeal. This vehicle will not disappoint you. If you've looked at the CR-V, Rav4, Subaru Forester and can't make up your mind... take one of these for a spin. You'll love the room, fold-down seats, rear storage compartments.

I love my Rogue
By Jennifer on 03/06/09 12:30 PM (PST)

2009 Nissan Rogue SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I love my Rogue so much. I waited for a year until my lease was up to get this vehicle. It is my first SUV and I could not be happier. I got all the features that I wanted from the Wicked Black paint to the Leather seats and AWD. It makes me happy every time I get into it and take off down the road.

I love this car!
By Kari on 02/23/09 14:41 PM (PST)

2009 Nissan Rogue SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

We just bought this car, and it is a thrill to drive! I love the CVT, very peppy and smooth 0-60. I researched and tested Rav4, Volkswagen, Mazda, etc., and none compared to the Rogue style/value. I traded a Pathfinder only due to poor gas mileage, but have always loved Nissan quality. This car looks awesome and is a blast to drive. It is very nimble and responsive... you don't even notice that it is a 4 cyl. I chose the AWD because we are moving back up North in a few months. I was impressed with the 5 star crash rating. I couldn't be more thrilled with this crossover!!

First 3 months
By Carwiz on 02/16/09 18:21 PM (PST)

2009 Nissan Rogue SUV S 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I'm satisfied with my Rogue. Really glad I got an AWD since it performed better than expected in the deep show. Fuel economy is the biggest disappointment, 20-21 mpg on the highway. I've driven 6000 miles in 6 weeks and never got better than 21 mpg. For the 4 cyl this is lousy. Radio is average and the car has only one power plug! No vanity mirrors, oh, well. I can replace the radio and add accessories but the gas mileage is a problem I did not expect.

Great
By rupeycakes on 02/05/09 20:14 PM (PST)

2009 Nissan Rogue SUV S 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I am very thrilled to be the new owner of the 2009 Nissan Rogue. It has a super slick exterior look. Although the interior could use some spice. Really miss the extra storage spaces that my old car had. I upgraded to the leather seats and highly recommend it. It is fun to drive very similar to my old car as far as how it handles. Very quiet and good gas mileage. The back window could be larger to help with vision, however the side mirrors are a good size, so I just need to get used to using my mirrors more. Overall great car and highly recommend it!