Used 2009 Nissan Rogue Consumer Reviews - 101 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Nissan Rogue - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rogue model:

Amazing Value - Great Car
By Nisaan Lover

2009 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

After looking at all cross overs, finally settled on the rogue. It was the best value for money for me. Great features, styling. Also drives very well. I have owned this for 6 months and have no complaints what so ever.

Value for money

Giving it back -> lemon
By notrockstar

2009 Nissan Rogue S 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I'm returning my car on 06/01. Dealer finally settled with me on a lemon case. I had issue with the fuel gauge. It will show half tank when its actually almost empty. I went to dealer ship 5 times. Replaced sensors twice and twice I was treated like crazy. + recalls. I got so tired of owning not reliable car. I agree with previous postings, the car is good overall, but has too many blind spots. I've managed to handle that issue well, but Nissan needs some improvement in design of the back window. Also, MPG went down to around 20 in the city. oh, well it was hard for me to check as I think I never got accurate reading from the computer. I would not buy this car again.

sound system, cargo room

visibility, mpg, and Nissan service

Great Car
By KGellen

2009 Nissan Rogue S 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I am sitting here reading the comments on this car. I understand not all cars are going to be built and last forever. Some just don't work, but if the dealership you bought your car from is not fixing your car then don't hate the car hate your dealer. I have had nothing but great success with my car. I don't expect it to be all mighty i mean its not a Mercedes or an Audi! Is a crossover mid level SUV. Not the most expensive vehicle you can buy! It's great for getting groceries or hauling the big dog around! Its the best buy in its class in my opinion with the look and feel of all other crossovers.

Love the sleek outside body style. LOVE The air vents! Nissan is known for the great cold air (i live in FL i need it)

I would suggest fancying up the inside cabin. It's a little dull but not ugly by any means!

WOW
By OMAC

2009 Nissan Rogue S 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

This is my first new car in 10 yrs. I am glad I chose the Nissan Rogue. Very comfortable to drive and good pick up for a 4 cylinder. Exceeded my expectations in regards to handling and safety. Jim Keras Nissan did a great job of recommending this vehicle.

Rear cargo room and acceleration.

Good Crossover
By EJO

2009 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

The SL comes with some great amenities, great Bose sound system, hands free calling. Comfortable ride, pulls small boat trailer fine, fun to use steering paddle "shifters", not bad mileage, shoulder belt height adjustment to low, HVAC controls indicating lamps (yellow) not bright enough or need different color in sharp daylight. Overall a good SUV.

Built in blue tooth calling for several different phone numbers and Bose sound. no key/fob fussing needed for locking/unlocking and starting car.

see review section (shoulder belt, control lights) also inside door handle interferes with left knee of relaxing driver (plastic to hard or change angle and/or move 35 mm forward or aft.