2009 Nissan Rogue SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rogue model:
Drives like a sports sedan
By JohnC. on 11/17/08 18:40 PM (PST)

2009 Nissan Rogue SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

The Rogue handles extremely well for a smallish SUV and road comfort is very good. While styling is subjective, the best selling point is a 20 min test drive. The stereo is exceptional in the SL and gas mileage was a big surprise.

Nissan's best kept secret
By Al on 11/13/08 21:40 PM (PST)

2009 Nissan Rogue SUV SL 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I was in the market for a small SUV. I was first considering a CRV and even though I heard about the Rogue, I didn't think much about it until I saw an ad from Nissan, so I decided to test drive one. I'm glad I did. I was so impressed that I purchased it immediately. Exterior is appealing... sort of like a baby Murano, interior is nicely laid out, very comfortable, the fit and finish superb. Since I live in South Florida and do mostly highway driving, I chose the FWD model. Handling and cornering are excellent, and acceleration is surprisingly good for a 4-cyl. through the CVT. Most impressive is how quiet and "solid" the vehicle is at 70mph.

I Love it!
By Esther on 10/02/08 21:06 PM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Rogue SUV S 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I Bought a Versa 6 months ago and found that was too small because I have 3 kids and 2 of them need car seats. I looked trying to find a car seat narrow but I couldn't find it so I decided to change the Versa for a Rogue and we love it! I have more space for the kids and I feel secure.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Nissan Rogue Suv in VA is:

$116 per month*