Whistling Windows
By Debra Engel on
2008 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
For 2 1/2 years now we have been trying to get the problem with the whistling windows resolved. I realize it takes someone to drive the car to hear it but that is their job. We have located the noise and have told them time and time again but it never gets resolved. We continue to have to listen to this annoying noise every time we go 60+ mph which is every day. My husband who drives the car to work is fed up with the inadequacy of getting this fixed and so am I since I am the one usually inconvenienced by the time it is left in the shop. I just don't get it in this economy that they don't want to take care of their existing customers. Especially since we bought a 2008 Altima Hybrid also.
Suggested Improvements
The window/door insulation needs to be replaced. I don't think it takes rocket scientists just consideration of your customers.
By julio1234
on 09/20/11 21:21 PM (PDT)

Ok it was not a pleasure to have a Rogue from 2008. Scince that buy I have to change the battery 3 times. On the Second year (July 2010) the A/C fails need to be replace the evaporator, 3 months later (October 2010)the alternator fails and need to be replace took a month to replace it then a month later (December 2010) have battery problems and the Rogue need to be programed again. A Month later when you run the car start to fail occasionally you put the foot on the accelerator and nothing happen finally in July 2011 they repair it ionly to when arrive to my home start to fail again (Friday). So Monday I went to service to check again the Rogue, they said they reprogram again and finally 3 days ago (Sept.Sunday 18 2011) When running the car start a noisy sound in the front place under the motor service said was a piece with bushings that need to be replace. Todat Tuesday the car is in the service. Car have 55,000 miles.