Rogue Rocks!
By Navyman on
2008 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
I have had my 2008 Rogue for 2 years and have put 47,000 miles on it.I drive every day 120 miles to work and back in norhtern Colorado where we get all types of weather snow, rain. heat etc.This vehicle has been nothing short of outstanding.I never worry about the heavy snow, rain, wind or anything on my way to work.I am as comfortable in the Rogue as I am in my Camry or my Altima.I have taken it on long trips in excess of 1400 miles and have loved the performance,gas mileage up to 30 miles per gallon(avg 28.4 overall for city and highway, ) This vehicle was assembled in Japan and the Nissan quality and craftsmanship show.The Tires are Continental and have 47,000 miles on them and are like new!
Favorite Features
Seating, sunroof is really quiet,power of the engine and quick response. Great gas mileage. This vehicle is tops for being quiet when traveling - you can carry n a normal voice level conversation in the car. Blue Tooth rocks!
Suggested Improvements
Rear window is very small which leads to visibility problems when backing. I put on a wide vision rear view mirror to help compensate for visibility problems