2008 Nissan Rogue Consumer Review: Love My Roque

2008 Nissan Rogue - Consumer Review

S 4dr SUV (2.5L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic)

Love My Roque
By RogueFan on

2008 Nissan Rogue S 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I love my 2008 Nissan Rogue. It is my first "grown up" car, and I have thoroughly enjoyed having it. My husband and I are both over 6' tall, and we both fit comfortably in the front seats. The interior and exterior are very well-designed (this opinion is coming from a professional product designer). Nissan really did a great job of including a number of convenient features in the Rogue (i.e., a deep glove compartment, nice cup holders, an auxiliary plug, pen holders, insurance card holders, etc.). The Rogue comes with great safety features such as side curtain air bags and a tire air pressure monitor. These are great features that come standard on the base model Rogue S.

I love having a back seat that folds down. It makes it easy and convenient to haul stuff. Those who need to carry lumber should get the Rogue SL; the front passenger seat folds down in that model but not in the S.

I would like better lighting in the trunk end of the car. It would be nice to have mirrors on the drivers and/or passenger's sun visors. I've also noticed that when it rains it sounds like one of my car doors is open. Somehow the sound is more noticeable in this car than others I have driven.