Real Deal on Rogue
By Kevin on
2008 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
It's a nice vehicle but here are the bad things. Heat takes about 10 minutes til you can turn it on, anytime you turn on the climate controls it defaults to air conditioning (the most annoying feature). If you have the Bo speaker system, your subwoofer is mounted on top of the spare tire, so be prepared to take that off when you are broken down on the side of the road. Other then that I like everything else on the car, I know one review said it doesn't have fog lights but mine does, took me awhile to find them. Headlights are also adjustable if they look dim. Upgraded sound system sounds awesome, and it has XM radio! Dealer, Salesman and bestbuy guy that installed my XM all didn't know it.
Favorite Features
Bluetooth, steering wheel controls as well, XM, fun to drive, Gas ok, parts not that expensive, someone hit me and had to get my back replaced, was only $700 for new part, painted and put on at Nissan.
Suggested Improvements
Take off air conditioning to be default when the climate controls are turned on. Different place for bo sub woofer.