2008 Nissan Rogue Consumer Review: Rattling Noise

2008 Nissan Rogue - Consumer Review

SL SULEV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD CVT Automatic)

Rattling Noise
By Rattling Noise on

2008 Nissan Rogue SL SULEV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I had my 2008 Rogue SL AWD - best value with all the amenities - leather seats, bluetooth, XM radio, however from Day 1 they cannot seem to get rid of the "Rattling" noise under the drivers seat. I was told it is the CVT. They have changed the transmission at Warranty costs. I have received a Nissan memo that they have found a fix. Took my car 4x to dealership but still no fix. I am about ready to swap with 2010 model. Will stick with Rogue because I love it.

Favorite Features

Built in Bluetooth Bose stereo system with XM radio Heated seats Fog lights, xenon lights tinted windows...love everything!
By applesanni
on 03/15/11 12:20 PM (PDT)

OMG I still have my 2008 Rogue and have the same dang rattling noise!!!!! I did lemon law and received $3,500 and still cannot be fixed...they replaced the transmission twice and still not fixed....I have had the vehicle to them over 20x because the noise is just irritating. Now my keys don't work so when its 4 degrees out you have to go in the pocketbook...get the key...and remove the key from the casing and manually unlock and start the vehicle....HATE THE CAR...only $40k miles and I'm getting rid of it...