2008 Nissan Rogue - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rogue model:
Great car, everything I need.
By sirbikesalot on 10/26/07 14:12 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

This is my fourth Nissan after having owned a Stanza, Maxima, and Xterra. I traded in my 2000 XTerra and bought the Rogue after test driving it. It handles great, very comfortable (I am 6'-2"), and quiet inside. I got the AWD in wicked black with no other options. It meets all my needs, except for one that I need to wait for - a Class 3 tow hitch with the 2" receiver for my hitch-mounted bike rack. It's a little smaller than the Xterra but I won't miss it and I certainly won't miss the poor gas mileage of the Xterra. All my Nissans have been super reliable and I expect no less from this car.

Rogue... what took you so long!
By King on 10/25/07 16:50 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

This a fun, delightful, amazing crossover SUV. What an impression Nissan made with this innovative vehicle. It is great on mileage, style, and ride. We got out of a Mazda 6s and the ride feels better, the mileage is just as good, and the style is truly astonishing. We are getting compliments everywhere we go with the Rogue. The only qualm I have is the power, I would like to have more horses, but I am very happy with what I have now. If you are trying to look for a great crossover with plenty to offer at a great price, look no further. We truly looked at all other crossovers, both foreign and domestic, and the Rogue is by far the best!

Our Little Rogue
By Nishaw on 10/25/07 12:17 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

After having a wreck in our Murano, we only went to the dealer to "look" at the Rogue. Needless to say we fell in love. Love at first drive!! This vehicle has the smoothest ride, even better than the Murano. My only complaint is the interior dashboard area. I don't know what kind of material it is but it easily scratches. All and all I would definitely suggest you take it for a test drive.

Great New Crossover
By todd on 10/18/07 10:26 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

We traded in our 2002 GMC Envoy to purchase a crossover with better gas mileage. We test drove the Honda CR-V and the Saturn Vue. Fell in love with the nissan rogue test drive. Very comfortable on the inside, dashboard layout is clean and simple, very peppy four cylinder and corners well (have the SL which comes with 17" tires). The stock radio was surprisingly powerful.Wish the vehicle had an adjustable center console cover. Slso wish the vehicle came with colored body side molding. Affordable and smart looking.

What a great purchase!
By Mary on 10/16/07 10:57 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I bought my Gotham Grey Rogue last week and it has got to be the best car/truck/SUV I have ever driven! It's sporty yet practical! Can't wait to try out that AWD on these Colorado mountains! Hard to believe that the smooth ride and comfort is classified as a truck (??) I highly recommend if you are in the market take it for a test drive! You'll fall in love with it!

I love this crossover!!
By Colleen on 10/16/07 09:11 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Wow-- this car has it ALL. We opted for the SL, no x packages.The one we purchased came with floormats, splash guards and a moonroof. The seats are incredibly comfortable. Even the back seats are somewhat form fitted to your body! The leg room is unbelievable. We fit 2 booster seats and a carseat in the back. The cargo area is very large, with hidden compartments. There was ample room for 2 bales of hay for our Halloween display. The ride is smooth and with the CVT, you cant feel the car shift at all. Its a very quiet ride too. I would definitely recommend to everyone.

Try it-You'll LOVE it!
By shelley on 10/15/07 09:17 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Just bought this weekend and love it! Much more comfy than CRV and handles like a dream. Traded in a 2 door Accord & could not be happier. Accord is great, but the Rogue has wonderful seats and has more of a cockpit feel to the controls than all other suvs driven. If you are thinking about an suv, do yourself a favor and drive this - you won't be sorry.

More than I could ask for this price!
By Rocky on 10/15/07 06:18 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I was in the market for a small SUV for over 6 months. I started looking in the 25k range and then moved to the 35k range to get all the features I wanted. The problem, however, was that I didn't want to commit to a payment that would tighten my purse strings every month. When I found the Rogue, it was everything I wanted and fun to drive!! It was also priced right. I love everything about the car. My husband, who was convinced the 2.5L engine wouldn't give enough power has also been surprised and I can hardly get him out of the drivers seat!! I truly think you get a lot for you money in the small SUV.

Need more options
By Qnsguy on 10/11/07 10:31 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Rogue SL SULEV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I bought the SL AWD a week ago, like the power for the 4 cyl. I have Murano before and I love this one is smaller and less money.

The best smaller SUV on the market now!
By tsar1269 on 10/06/07 22:11 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Rogue SL SULEV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I purchased the AWD SL version in black with a black leather interior. I added all the bells and whistles as options to the car and it rocks! When I went to pick it up in the showroom, there was a crowd of people surrounding it. It is a show stopper! My favorite thing with this car is the bluetooth integration. I love being able to make calls from the car thru voice activation. It has never confused a command I speak or get a number wrong when I speak to it. The leather interior is flawless. You have as much leg room in the back seat as the front. I also love the fact that the glove box is big enough for a laptop if you so wish.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.