2008 Nissan Rogue SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rogue model:
Love at First Sight!
By Granny G on 11/19/07 20:01 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Rogue SUV SL 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

As a senior citizen formerly driving a Toyota Corolla, I wanted something a little different for probably my last car. I was considering a Tucson or CR-V, but the minute I saw the Rogue in Venom Red it was love at first sight! I love it so far, though I am still trying to figure out some of the (many) bells & whistles. It is fun to drive, and I believe Nissans are very reliable, also.

The Rogue Rocks
By ssaunder on 11/16/07 21:37 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Rogue SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

The first thing to get used to is the CVT. Since there are no actual gears to run through, you do not realize your speed. The fit and finish is superbly Nissan. The driver's seat feels like a cockpit. The seat height is perfect to feel off the road and in command. Love the satellite radio. The bluetooth was the first thing we configured, then the homelink. Nice features in this sub-30K vehicle. Feels very luxurious in SL with all options.

worth it
By happyrogueowner on 11/15/07 11:55 AM (PST)

2008 Nissan Rogue SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

The rogue brings a nicer design than the RAV4 and CRV for a better price and mpg consumption. The driving is super nice and the engine responds better than the other V4 of the same category.

Rogue SL: It WILL Be Hot!
By MHmidhudson on 11/13/07 18:51 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Rogue SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I picked it up on October 1. Today is Nov. 13, and its got 2450 miles on it already. Gets 23-24 mpg locally, hilly terrain in the Hudson valley; 29 mpg at a steady 60-65 mph on the road! Never have owned a vehicle that sticks to the road like this one does. What they've already said about Bluetooth and Bose is echoed here: THEY ROCK. This is my next "best car I've ever owned", a title that my '06 Frontier still holds.

Love my New Rogue
By Bill on 11/07/07 11:41 AM (PST)

2008 Nissan Rogue SUV SL SULEV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Overall excellent vehicle. I am very happy with the way it drive and rides. So far for a brand new car gas mileage around town 25.1 mpg

Nissan Rogue SL AWD Review (no prem pkg)
By ReluctantBuyer on 11/06/07 20:47 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Rogue SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I don't usually complete reviews but had to share my Rogue experience. As a reluctant buyer after several "car payment free" years, I wanted all the latest safety features, great gas mileage, proven quality, AWD, and a sporty look. Nothing on the market was interesting me enough to warrant the payment. Then I saw the Rogue. Its Altima motor and Sentra platform, both rated above average, helped with the quality concerns with a new model (bought the ext warranty too). I browsed the online inventory of nearby Nissan dealers, chose a Rogue, took it for a drive, bought it and am loving every minute I drive it - it's great! Online prep makes dealer part go much smoother and more quickly!

Great car to drive
By Lynn4137 on 11/03/07 06:37 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Rogue SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I got the fully loaded AWD with all the add-ons. I find the ride very smooth and comfortable. Style is an eye catcher and Blue Tooth and Home Link are features you normally only find in high priced cars. Nissan never disappoints when it come to class in its cars.

I love this crossover!
By Amanda on 11/01/07 11:50 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Rogue SUV S 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I love the styling and the interior space of the Rogue, from the outside you think, wow, I don't know if that is big enough and then you sit down on the inside and you think where the heck did all this space come from!! I love all of the spacial features, nooks and pockets galore. I will say the CVT takes a bit of getting used to. I instinctively tune into the engine and I know when my car goes to the next gear, but in this car there's no pause or shift to the next gear. It's really cool, just unusual. The stability bars in the front and rear give excellent cornering and turning abilities.

I love this car
By Amanda on 10/29/07 06:00 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Rogue SUV S 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

The Rogue is a wonderful vehicle. It meets most of my criteria for an suv, but it's so much more fun to drive. Buy one today! It has tons of standard features that in other cars you must pay extra for. I love the stability bars in the front and rear that allow great cornering. I love the 170 HP too. Love it!

Mini-Murano
By ESQMEDIC on 10/29/07 05:16 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Rogue SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I bought this car for my wife. I never thought she would accept a Nissan from previous experiences, however she loves it! Nissan has come along way. We were going to buy a Murano instead we got the mini lol. She loves all the bells and whistles this model comes with including the heated leather seats. My two year old daughter loves it as well, when we picked her up with it she replied wowwww!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.