2008 Nissan Rogue - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rogue model:
Best Car in its Class
By Vijay Yadlapati on 12/13/07 06:48 AM (PST)

2008 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

After doing extensive research before I decided to purchase the Rogue, I found that the Rogue costs less, has more room, has a better engine, looks better, and has better fuel economy than other cars in its class such as the Honda CRV. After test driving both cars, it was very clear to me that the Rogue was much more superior than the CRV in almost every category you can think of. I am very happy with my purchase!

2008 Nissan Rogue
By mike on 12/10/07 18:59 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

So far this has been a great vehicle in every way. Fuel economy has been right on and performance is also great.

Best Compact SUV
By GMan on 12/04/07 18:21 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Just got a new Rogue SL AWD in Venom Red with gray cloth interior. What a great little SUV! I tried the CRV and RAV4 before deciding on the Rogue. The CVT is great. Very quiet. Try the Rogue, you'll be happy!

My new Rogue
By Seg800 on 12/03/07 21:33 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Rogue SL SULEV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Formerly owned a Corolla, loved it but wanted an SUV for snow, rain, ice, etc. Drove my sister's Rav4, hated it and decided to check out Nissan. The Rogue is very cool looking and comes with great features. Drive is very smooth, quiet and comfortable.

Happy Roguer
By Roguer on 12/02/07 14:38 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

The Rogue is great vehicle. Comfortable ride, great engine responds. Superior Bose audio. Very easy to drive. The car gives feeling that you drive car of 21st century, very quiet inside. Ergonomic dashboard and on board computer give me filing like I'm a spaceship pilot. It is pleasant to drive this new toy.

Trading in my pathfinder
By Michelle on 12/01/07 21:17 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I have been a Pathfinder owner for the last 9 years. I decided that I needed something smaller and had done a lot of research on the rogue. Well today, I am the owner of a 2008 Rogue, in blue with leather. So far so good. It is smaller, but for a 4cyl it has a lot of pep. Love the Bose radio and XM is a nice bonus. I think this car will go very well in the snow and I am looking forward to the gas savings.

Finally got my Rogue
By ytwulf on 11/25/07 14:20 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I have had my Rogue for a little over a week now and what can I say. This vehicle is awesome! I drove all the other smaller sport utes that you can think of, the Rav 4, CRV, and Endeavor, and this one beats them all hands down. I have not noticed the issues with the blind spots when backing up but I was driving a quad cab Dodge Dakota before I got my Rogue. I just filled the tank up for the first time and although the onboard computer said I was getting 23.5 mpg, I actually got 25.2 mpg when you do the calculations. I did have about 60% of the miles on the highway. This is a fun vehicle to drive. It is very comfortable and quite on the highway with very little wind noise.

2008 Nissan Rogue
By Very cool Rouge on 11/24/07 09:23 AM (PST)

2008 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

The Rogue is tops in its class of compact crossovers when considering performance, quality, and price. I've had many vehicles, 4th Nissan, and truly enjoy the fun nature and utility the Rogue offers. Great handling/ride combo. Very sporty without crossing the harsh line. Good quality and refined. Good gas mileage. Quiet. Very nice style and design. Great features and great Bose stereo. Small turning radius. Very good driving position and seat comfort. Fast for a 4cyl. Big glove box. Definitely worth your consideration if in the market for smaller SUV/crossover.

Nissan's Best Crossover
By frenchman on 11/23/07 19:19 PM (PST)

2008 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

If you test drive it, you will buy it. It's the best crossover for the money out there, period. It has great features, fun to drive, great price, and superb build quality. I have had the pleasure of buying and owning some 94 other vehicles in my lifetime and this is in the top five. My compliments to the factory engineering and design staff at Nissan. Nissan dealers have some great and fun vehicles to sell us.

Rogue Review
By ILRogue on 11/21/07 06:44 AM (PST)

2008 Nissan Rogue SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

So far, the Rogue ownership experience has been positive. Comfortable ride, ample space for 2 adults and 3 kids. Good room in the back. Nice features and price points, which allows you to select how high or low you want to go in the features vs. price debate. The i-AWD feature is great for wet pavement - one can only hope for the same in the snow. Reliability is yet to be determined (too new).

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.