Used 2008 Nissan Rogue S SULEV SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Nissan Rogue SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rogue model:

Can be fun to drive but no more for me
By david Hovland

2008 Nissan Rogue SUV S SULEV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Altho there are several good things about this car there are several annoying items.First, when driving this car on a bright sunny day when you look from the road to the speedometer all you see is a black circle. Even with headlights on at dusk there is no illumination. Second it takes a strong guy to raise the hood. No help from lifters, muscle & drop a rod into a hole to hold it up.And it came with a battery that is not maintenance free. buy some distilled h2o. And the air/heater system is horrible. Can't get cool air thru vents as air is heated by engine before entering car. Therefore a/c compressor on most of time. Sorry I ever bought this beast. Hope I saved someone else from my mistake.

fuel mileage in city. 21 Disappointing on hiway as 25.5 best I can get I could do that good with my previous Chrysler with 235 HP v6.Nice size glove box. Keyless entry system very handy. Pwr windows work very well. Good quality fabric on seats.Plenty of power for city driving.

Light up the instrument panel like the 2010 Murronow.Install maintenance free battery.Design a fuel,engine temp, fuel mileage computer,outside temp. odometer what gear your in and other things I forgot, that is not in an orange glowing circle about 1.5 in. in diameter. Place the power mirror adj. /c

Love My Rogue
By Ann

2008 Nissan Rogue SUV S SULEV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I have had my Rogue for a little over 2 months and I really have enjoyed it. The best part about it is that it only takes about 50 dollars to fill up the gas tank. I can enjoy the perks of an SUV with the fuel efficiency of a car. Overall, it was worth the purchase.

Fuel efficiency.