2014 Nissan Quest Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Quest model:
The best kept secret in minivans.....
By dking1995 on 06/16/14 11:21 AM (PDT)

2014 Nissan Quest Minivan SV 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I bought a 2014 Quest SV two days ago. I replaced my 2009 Honda Odyssey. As I shopped for vans - the usual suspects were first - Toyota Sienna and Honda Odyssey. I like a mid-level van with lots of features, but no leather (too hot where I live) - so as decked out with cloth as I can get. The SV fit the bill. The Toyota Sienna frankly felt cheap inside - no soft touch surfaces and the plastics on the dash were flimsy. The 2014 Honda Odyssey was well put together, but felt basic unless you got the EX-L or Touring. The Nissan stood out hands down - with lots of soft touch surfaces, wood grain dash, and leather wrapped steering wheel standard on the SV.

Our last Odyssey
By believe on 03/22/14 10:15 AM (PDT)

2014 Nissan Quest Minivan SV 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We have ALWAYS been pretty much Honda customers. In fact, since 1977 when we purchased our first new car we have always for the most part purchased Honda. Well times have changed. We decided this time to take the Quest for a drive. It is simply the smoothest, best looking, best interior, at least in our honest opinion. We were fortunate enough to catch the St. Pats day sale and purchased the SV model for approx $8k off MSRP. That has to be the best deal we have ever made, but aside from that, the Quest is so comfortable. Neither the Sienna or Odyssey felt as good as the Quest. BTW, our last two vans were the Odyssey. BTW...we purchased this van for retirement. We didn't need 8 seating.

Quest Is A Sleeper - Be Sure To Take A Look At It
By r_inboston on 11/23/13 22:15 PM (PST)

2014 Nissan Quest Minivan SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Have 3 growing teenagers and need 3 rows to keep the peace. Had settled on the Pathfinder until we read how poor the build quality is. Decided to (reluctantly) look at minivans. Looked at the Quest last out of frustration with the Odyssey and Sienna - both nice but the interiors have too much hard plastic. The Quest has a beautiful interior and is a near-luxury vehicle in SL or LE trims. Yes, seats only 7 but the ride is superb and the view out is like an SUV with loads of glass. We bought the SL and too new to evaluate overall reliability yet, but will return after 3000 miles to update. Nissan doesn't sell many so dealer may have to locate. You can drive a hard bargain for one too.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Nissan Quest Minivan in VA is:

$125 per month*