2013 Nissan Quest Consumer Review: 3 year owner 2013 Nissan Quest

2013 Nissan Quest - Consumer Review

LE Passenger Minivan (3.5L V6 CVT Automatic)

3 year owner 2013 Nissan Quest LE
By jay24 on

2013 Nissan Quest LE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Purchased May 2013. Like many features and would buy again. The biggest complaint is mileage. I am getting 11-13 MPG. Emergency brake lever is near lower leg and could cause injury in accident. Car is comfortable, well made, quiet and pleasant to use daily.

• Getting in out
  • Entertainment
  • Usb ports
  • Bluetooth
  • Navigation

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By tagamasid1023
on 06/25/13 19:42 PM (PDT)

Bought our SV last January. I want to wait for a full year before I write down my conclusions for my 2013 Quest. Nevertheless, I liked the interior, exterior, and features of this Quest. Kinda sets me apart from the stereotypical choice of driving a Sienna or Odyssey. Now, after 2300 miles of mostly city driving, I have to agree that gas mileage is pretty disappointing because I average about 12-13 miles/gallon. I am aware that the CVT is not for everybody but I am a defensive driver and I am very familiar with how the CVT is supposed to work. Considering, I happily drove a 2011 Rogue for two years prior to this minivan. On the freeway, I have no complaints with regards to its handling and gas mileage. I guess this minivan isn't meant to be driven in the city. Overall, my Quest is very reliable and fun to drive. But, gas mileage in the city is very frustrating. Perhaps I should have settled for the Pathfinder instead.