Very Pleased with 2013 Quest
By 2013questowner on
2013 Nissan Quest SV 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
I thought it was only fair to wait several months to do a review on the van. In short, I’m extremely pleased with it. I looked at all the major minivans and would say this is the best. Nissan was giving the best incentives as well. Two tone dash and leather are well done. With a high center of gravity there is a little roll, but the ride is on a par with a full size sedan for smoothness and quiet ride. To get a flat cargo bed you can easily lay down the second and third row seats. You don’t need to take anything out of the van like you do in other models to get a flat surface. The gas mileage seems to be approximately what it is rated at 19 city and 25 on the highway.
Favorite Features
Sedan like ride is smooth and quiet. Nice looking interior. Back up camera. You are sitting higher than most vehicles on the road so vision is good. Nice head and shoulder room. All around a very pleasant driving experience. There is plenty of room in the cabin in the shoulder and head room areas. You don’t feel the vehicle close in on you as you do in so many vehicles today. There is a large trunk area at the end of the van under removable panels. I’ve got the standard speakers and they sound quality is very good. No need for buying the high end speakers in my opinion. Enjoyable to drive.
Suggested Improvements
The driver’s right side arm rest could be longer and wider, have a sun visor that can fold down in front after you pull the main visor to the left to cover the side window. I would prefer a place to store sun glasses instead of the conversation mirror.