2013 Nissan Quest Consumer Review: Very Pleased with 2013 Quest

2013 Nissan Quest Minivan - Consumer Review

Very Pleased with 2013 Quest
By 2013questowner on

2013 Nissan Quest SV 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I thought it was only fair to wait several months to do a review on the van. In short, I'm extremely pleased with it. I looked at all the major minivans and would say this is the best. Nissan was giving the best incentives as well.

Two tone dash and leather are well done.

With a high center of gravity there is a little roll, but the ride is on a par with a full size sedan for smoothness and quiet ride.

To get a flat cargo bed you can easily lay down the second and third row seats. You don't need to take anything out of the van like you do in other models to get a flat surface.

The gas mileage seems to be approximately what it is rated at 19 city and 25 on the highway.

****Update Three Years into ownership*****

Still very pleased with the van. Have had no mechanical issues or repairs. Still rides like a big sedan. Hasn't gotten noisy yet ( I do put suv sun protectant on the rubber strips around the windows and doors from time to time so I'm sure that helps keep them in good shape). Cosmetically everything has held up so far. I've got right at 30,00 miles on the van so not high mileage for 3 years, but hasn't needed anything but routine maintenance. It has been a pleasure to own and drive providing all the room we need for carrying people in comfort on trips or hauling stuff for vacation or the yard or garden. I keep a painter's tarp in the trunk area to spread out and protect the carpet when needed. I still seem to get about what it is rated at for city and highway driving.

I was a little concerned about the continuous variable transmission never having had one before, but it has been nice all in all. A little slower getting up to speed than some other vehicles as might be expected in a vehicle this size but when you do get your speed up it accelerates and passes with ease.

It's not easy to get to the oil filter to change which is located behind the front driver's tire (but I got life time free oil changes when I bought it). It is easy to change the engine air filter and cabin air filter saving yourself the expense of having the dealership do those. I would buy again and would recommend anyone considering a minivan to consider the Quest.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review