Ours is only the base S. We were not looking for a Quest. We were eyeing the Sedona, Sienna or GC for over 6 months. I was already preapproved etc. but just was not convinced about the reliability issue of the three - plus, the high price but low feature content of the Sienna.
Walked in a dealership - test drove a Quest and was blown away. Comments about high price, limited cargo room were simply not true. The year end clearance made the price very competitive. Plus, the cargo and passenger room? The van is very spacious. You get a PERMANENT 3rd row storage - since the seats fold forward plus, the regular 3rd row storage - for a total of 37 cubic feet!
1. Reliable - and feels reliable (excellent initial quality)
2. Smooth CVT
3. Quiet engine and little road noise
4. Lots of passenger room
5. Permanent (deep) 3rd row storage
6. Nice AC controls (even in the base model)
7. Nice trip/info center/computer (even in the base)
8. Infiniti-esque feel interior
9. Nice dash - everything within easy reach
10. Comfortable seats
1. More front row storage (like a double glove compartment or under seat drawer)
2. USB ports (not 1 but multiple!)
3. More cubbies
4. Middle row storage console - needs more storage
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.