New owner 2013 Nissan Quest LE
By jay24 on
2013 Nissan Quest LE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
Purchased may 2013. Like many features and would buy again. The biggest complaint is mileage but maybe its because it has less than 1k on odo. I drive like a dead person because I want to see a decent mileage number to get my wife off my back. She thinks I made a bad decision because I am only getting 13.1 mpg. I traded in my 2008 Yukon Hybrid getting 16.4 because it was stalling in traffic and dealer could not fix after three attempts.
Favorite Features
Nav, seats, key fob, exterior and interior design. Piping around seats, ability to move between seats if necessary from front to rear. Storage under floor in rear. Xenon headlights, stereo frequency response. Dvd Player and wide screen. Steering wheel. Air cleaning system rocks. Quiet around town. Wide door armrest nicely padded. Gauges easy to read. Ability to open everything from key fob as I approach car. Around View monitor is a amazing.
Suggested Improvements
Bluetooth streaming buggy and confusing. Motorized screen for rear dvd annoying. No power folding mirrors. Noisier on highway than my 2008 Yukon. Armrest too thin. Light gray interior shows dirt. Shift lever is unnecessary and blocks view. Some controls not intuitive or confusing. Center readout antique dot matrix style. No remote start. No daytime running lights. No LED tail lights. Small tail lights. Lack of audible front and rear park distance warning beeps.
By tagamasid1023
on 06/25/13 19:42 PM (PDT)

Bought our SV last January. I want to wait for a full year before I write down my conclusions for my 2013 Quest. Nevertheless, I liked the interior, exterior, and features of this Quest. Kinda sets me apart from the stereotypical choice of driving a Sienna or Odyssey. Now, after 2300 miles of mostly city driving, I have to agree that gas mileage is pretty disappointing because I average about 12-13 miles/gallon. I am aware that the CVT is not for everybody but I am a defensive driver and I am very familiar with how the CVT is supposed to work. Considering, I happily drove a 2011 Rogue for two years prior to this minivan. On the freeway, I have no complaints with regards to its handling and gas mileage. I guess this minivan isn't meant to be driven in the city. Overall, my Quest is very reliable and fun to drive. But, gas mileage in the city is very frustrating. Perhaps I should have settled for the Pathfinder instead.