worst mistake
By cargirl1833 on
2012 Nissan Quest SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
I bought a 2012 Nissan Quest now almost a year ago. Horrible mistake. I really should have looked at the Odyssey before I made my descision. I actually am already having problems with it like other quest owners are. I cannot believe I paid over 30,000 for a van and am already having problems with it. While I was at the dealership I actually had it appraised and I was SHOCKED with they gave me the numbers. less than 25,000 miles on it and I am already $9,000 upside down. I am very upset that my investment was in no way protected. So I took the bite and went and got an odyssey and couldnt be happier. its the best!! best descision I ever made.
Suggested Improvements
use better paint, and there are tons of blind spots so it's hard to see switching lanes
By majordude
on 08/24/12 14:05 PM (PDT)

What are the problems? No one else is complaining. Of course you lose 10k after you drive off the dealer lot. Thats how it works. Honda headrests hurt my head, and is no way near as luxurious as the quest. Proximity key and push button start on all trim levels. Honda no where near that. Also read up on the Honda transmission issues.