Unbelievable Luxury
By wild8willy on
2012 Nissan Quest SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
We got rid of a Honda Oddy EXL-RES that was the worst vehicle I have ever owned. 9mpg since new and constantly in the shop. Our Quest is like a Bentley. The materials are top notch, the comfort is unmatched and I just love this van. My wife loved it in 2011 and made me go see one and I thought she was out of her mind. Well it kind of grew on me, and then I drove it. You could actually have a conversation at normal voice levels with any row in the van it is so quiet. I could not talk to my wife in our Oddy with her sitting next to me it was so loud. The CVT is actually pretty good in the van. I have one in my 2012 Altima and it is awful and I hate it. We paid Under 30 Grand!!!
Favorite Features
Great Leather Seats, Quiet, Smooth ride, Feels like it cost twice its price. Love the back up camera screen and all the neat info it gives you. Much better in town MPG than our Oddy. Doors always work and have never not opened in the winter, a daily occurrence with the Oddy. The interior makes the competition look low rent. My boys 10 and 13 love it. My parents think it is amazing compared to our Oddy and another family members 2013 Sienna. Big rebates and incentives.
Suggested Improvements
Get rid of the stupid mirror and give me a sunglass holder!! Up the Highway MPG to match the competition. Nissan rams the CVT down every ones throat and I see no benefit. Give transmission options in the entire line up.