2012 Nissan Quest 3.5L V6 CVT Automatic Consumer Review - No comparison to other minivans

2012 Nissan Quest - Consumer Review

No comparison to other minivans
By greywulfe on

2012 Nissan Quest LE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

When shopping for a minivan, I wanted something that had less than bland styling. The quest by far is the most impressive looking minivan out there IMO - it has a very distinctive shape that no other comparable van has. Styling aside, the biggest advantage is the interior. I own an LE model -The Honda and Toyota both have very cheap interiors. Try knocking on the dash on the Toyota. With leather seats, this truly is a luxury vehicle. The cargo capacity is massive. Do you really plan to take out the car seats? These fold flat...anything big - rent a truck.

Favorite Features

Navigation system - Large and easy to use. USB port - direct connect to Ipod, listen to pod casts or playlists with ease Great climate control with high end filter POWER! Pass with confidence Great seats

Suggested Improvements

USB port has gone funky on me a few times. (resets on and off) Not sure why. Nav system limited while driving. Maybe for safety - but my co-pilot should be able to use the full thing.