THE NEW BEST IN ITS CLASS
By rxgirl1210 on
2012 Nissan Quest SV 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
Two days ago, I traded in my 2011 Toyota Sienna LE for a 2012 Nissan Quest SV. I was a long time Toyota girl and always loved my vehicles immensely, but then Toyota decided to cut back way too much on quality and reliability that my recent van had to go!!! (see my review under 2011 Sienna). I never owned a Nissan before, but I was "wowed" at their vehicles. The newly designed Quest is a gem. It offers all the bells and whistles and more. They truly thought of everything. It is plush and soft to the touch on inside with easy accessibility to dash. Gorgeous on outside also. Take a look folks, you'll be stepping into the new king of minivans. It will be tops!!!
Favorite Features
Everything!!!
Suggested Improvements
Sunshades on all models. Let's face it, it someone is buying a minivan they're probably going to have kids riding in the back. It's an inexpensive addition to all.
By bobim
on 03/08/12 02:51 AM (PST)

Nissan has been the family's brand and I grew up wanting a Nissan for myself. It's just sad to hear about so many car recalls this days, and just recently, Nissan announces two unrelated recalls. It's a bit of a worry for me if their quality has changed over the years. I really hope not as I'd want my kids to love Nissan the way I do.