2012 Nissan Quest Consumer Review: SLEEK DESIGN

2012 Nissan Quest - Consumer Review

S Passenger Minivan (3.5L V6 CVT Automatic)

By mmamman3 on

2012 Nissan Quest S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

After returning from a trip, we rented this vehicle to get from the airport to our home and truly fell in love with it. Four months later, we purchased a 2012 Nissan Quest minivan. So far, we have been very impressed with our purchase. It has much more pep than our previous minivan (Dodge Grand Caravan) and is a quieter ride. The basic features seem adequate and are quite liked by the children, as they now have temperature control in the rear. Standard middle row captain's chairs are an added bonus so that the kids don't get in each other's space as often:) However, I think the most impressive is the exterior design--very sleek and modern. It's a turn your head and look kind of minivan.

Sleek exterior design Roomy interior Nice head room for hubby (6' 3" tall and all torso) Front and rear temperature controls Middle seat windows Middle bucket seats Quiet ride Peppy (not a slow start like other minivans)

The temperature control a/c comes on for the rear if head and feet mode are selected in heat mode. Although this is explained in the manual, not liked by me. I really hate the windshield wiper controls (only three speeds for front wipers: delayed, slow, fast). I would prefer to have other delay options. It really is inconvenient with most light rainfall. It either isn't fast enough on the delay, or it is too fast on the slow setting. It would be nice to add standard electric driver's seat as the pumping action for changing height is quite outdated compared to the car's other features. It is an inconvenience for my husband and I to switch drivers as easily (he is 6'3" and I am 5'4").