2012 Nissan Quest Consumer Review: Infinity with a Nissan Badge

2012 Nissan Quest Minivan - Consumer Review

Infinity with a Nissan Badge
By assembly on

2012 Nissan Quest LE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I wasn't sure about the Quest when my wife took me to look at it. I walked away from it to be honest. When I went back the WOW factor kicked in. This is an Infinity with a Nissan badge. It has all the stying you'll ever want or need. I have the top of the line model but lesser models are equally impressive. Nissan got it right! I'd give this van a hard look. The price is definately right.

The leather is ultra-high quality. Plus the seats are extrememly comfortable. The sun roofs make the rides fun for my little boys. We have the Bose stero, navigation, DVD, I could go on and on. Power, how much power do you want. 300 hp in a van. This engine is bullet proof. If you're towing buy a truck. This is van for pete sake. It has all kinds of room for luggage or what ever you have. It's an incredible ride.

The only item I would change is the location of the DVD. I would have the DVD/CD player in view of the driver and passenger. It's on the bottom of the stack near the floor. Other than that small issue the van is a home run.