2012 Nissan Quest Consumer Review: Incredible Machine

2012 Nissan Quest - Consumer Review

Incredible Machine
By majordude on

2012 Nissan Quest SV 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This is a spectacular van. Its pretty wide but handles well. We were looking for a new family car and compared honda, toyota, crossovers, and vans as well as the Town and Country. You have to step in one of these machines decked out in leather. We got the SV with leather package. Wow, best 32k you can spend on market. So luxurious.

Backup camera, xm radio, ipod intergration, drive train. Not many others on the road.

sun shades on all models, like a previous reviewer said, you know there are kids back there, I shouldn't have to spend 45k to get sun shades.
By majordude
on 10/06/12 23:00 PM (PDT)

Road trip 3000 miles with the family. I could not ask for more in a vehicle. It was truly luxurious and spacious. Swallowed boatloads of stuff for a two week jaunt with a toddler. Got 23 mpg overall. Was able to accomodate my 88 year old grandparents. The one thing I added from day one was a set of blindspot mirrors. The side mirrors are huge and easily accomodate blind spot mirrors. These things are essential for changing lanes because there are blind spots. Of course if you have the LE model its not an issue because it comes equipped with blindspot monitoring. I also got some alll weather mats which were great for catching baby gook and leaves.