2012 Nissan Quest Consumer Review: Best Minivan in the class

2012 Nissan Quest - Consumer Review

SL Passenger Minivan (3.5L V6 CVT Automatic)

Best Minivan in the class
By scfisher1 on

2012 Nissan Quest SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

When we came to the point where we pretty much needed a minivan due to two young boys, it wasn't a hard choice once we looked around. Sure the Odyssey has more vans on the road, but one look on the outside of the Quest and my wife wanted it. Inside sealed it for me. It's plush, quiet comfortable, and all the features you could want in a minivan, save the Bose radio we passed on. Priced next to a similarly equipped Honda and we saved thousands. The kids just love it, they have room and are not on top of each other.

Where to start - comfortable leather seats, bluetooth phone, DVD with wireless headsets, etc. For me, its the responsiveness on the road. This car is whisper quiet and still has pickup. We rented a Chrysler last year for a trip and it struggled with acceleration. For my wife, she loves that it looks great on the outside, just a tad different than the other minivans out there.

The shift on the dash is not blatantly in the way of controls, but it does sometimes seem out of place. The CD/DVD is low, and I could have used a left arm rest or something on the drivers side. However these are minor items overall.