2012 Quest Paint Problem
By quest_2012 on
2012 Nissan Quest SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
We recently bought a 2012 Quest SL. It is white pearl in color. When we purchased it we noticed Rail Rust on the paint and some of the chrome trim. We showed it to the dealership and they promised to take care of it. We took it to the dealership bodyshop to be clay bared. After having it a week they called to let us know that some of the spots were too deep and they believe the entire vehicle needs to be repainted. They advised that due to the pearl color that they could not match the paint. We are currently waiting to hear what Nissan wants to do. We are currently in a loaner LE fully loaded Quest. Has anyone else had the same problem? The loaner has the rust on the chrome trim 2.
By zyndurai1
on 06/21/12 22:47 PM (PDT)

No, but my sisters sl has a shaking symptom over 50 mph. Luckily mine has no issues so far

By rough61
on 08/23/12 08:41 AM (PDT)

I have same problem with my 2012 Nissan Rough in Pearl White. After I drove 6 months, I noticed there are so many yellow rust dot under the paint and all over the body. Above rim, close the door opener, above the bumper. I booked an appointment with dealer to check tomorrow. It bothered me so much as I don't know what will happen for next 5 years.