2012 Nissan Quest SL
By westbrock6 on
2012 Nissan Quest SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
I have owned every car possible in the past few years. The 2011 Traverse LTZ, 2010 Honda Odyssey exl/res, 2008 Grand Caravan,2011 Suburban LT, 2010 Kia sedona Ex to name a few. I just bought the 2012 Nissan Quest SL it is the best driving van I have owned, interior is beautiful, the sunroofs are awsome, and the kids love the dvd screen that drops down from the ceiling with the push of a button. My husband who has hated minivans wants to drive this one. I loved the style and handling of the traverse but it was too small I have 4 kidos, finally the vehicle that has the sporty style, fun to drive crossover feel with all the space needed for the kids and their stuff. You have to drive this !!
Favorite Features
interior that you would find in an infinity, crazy look that sets it apart from the typical mini van, double sunroofs that open ( unlike the traverse that the rear did not open ) awsome rear entertainment dvd. I love the heavy duty feel of this van, gives me the feel of my suburban but the turning radius of a van.
Suggested Improvements
I have not had it long enough to find anything that bothers me. Some complain about the cargo area, I have 4 kids and no problem with cargo space although we do have a full size pick up truck (my husbands) that we would use to haul large items.Some complain about the doors not opening as wide, the step they have hands down makes it easier to enter 3rd row even with the doors not opening as wide. I wish they would have the LE available without the navigation. I purchased the SL with the bose, the sunroof, and the dvd. The LE was still 7K more and the only options I was getting was navigation, memory seats, different headlight bulbs, and the blind spot system 7K seemed like alot for those.