2012 Nissan Quest - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Quest model:
Incredible Machine
By majordude on 08/24/12 13:56 PM (PDT)

2012 Nissan Quest SV 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This is a spectacular van. Its pretty wide but handles well. We were looking for a new family car and compared honda, toyota, crossovers, and vans as well as the Town and Country. You have to step in one of these machines decked out in leather. We got the SV with leather package. Wow, best 32k you can spend on market. So luxurious.

2012 Quest ... Luxurious with Creature Comforts
By joecool7 on 08/22/12 21:26 PM (PDT)

2012 Nissan Quest SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We never seriously considered buying a minivan until we saw the 2012 Nissan Quest. Finally a minivan that has styling. It has the looks and feel of pure luxury like in first class all the way with creature pampered comforts of a hi-end Infiniti. We bought the Quest SL in Pearl White a couple of weeks ago. Drove it on vacation and have put on 1,000 miles. It honestly gets 24 mpg highway. We got as much as 25 mpg highway driving. Hard to get the 19 mpg city as advertised though. We got closer to 16-17 mpg city. However, with the comfort we experienced on the long road trip while on vacation, the trade-off in mpg is worth it. This is a fantastic vehicle!

worst mistake
By cargirl1833 on 08/22/12 17:28 PM (PDT)

2012 Nissan Quest SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I bought a 2012 Nissan Quest now almost a year ago. Horrible mistake. I really should have looked at the Odyssey before I made my descision. I actually am already having problems with it like other quest owners are. I cannot believe I paid over 30,000 for a van and am already having problems with it. While I was at the dealership I actually had it appraised and I was SHOCKED with they gave me the numbers. less than 25,000 miles on it and I am already $9,000 upside down. I am very upset that my investment was in no way protected. So I took the bite and went and got an odyssey and couldnt be happier. its the best!! best descision I ever made.

Smooth Ride
By rlhinmi on 07/08/12 14:44 PM (PDT)

2012 Nissan Quest SV 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

After comparing with Toyota, Honda, Chrysler, Hyundai, and Mazda5 we decided that the Nissan Quest was the best minivan for our family. After 2500 miles we continue to be very satisfied with our selection. The 3.5L V6/CVT combination is very smooth. Although the exterior design is an acquired taste, we like it better than the Honda design. Toyota seemed to cut costs on interior materials--too much hard plastic. Chrysler and Hyundai build quality still seems lacking. We decided that the Mazda5 was too small for our desired use. So far the Nissan has been a very capable family hauler. MPG average has been 22.5 with mixed driving. We managed 24mpg on a recent road trip.

Best value minivan
By zyndurai1 on 06/21/12 23:05 PM (PDT)

2012 Nissan Quest SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This van is fairly fun to drive. What makes it fun is how luxury and comfortable you feel when driving it. I seriously considered the odyssey and sienna but you just get more for your money with this one. The looks also is much better than the others. My boys love the entertainment DVD. IPhone blue tooth is good but not great as well as input for listening music from your iPhone. It works but you have to do a little playing around to get sound from different apps. You get this van for its value and the look and feel. The others are good if you want more amenities like cooler or split screen DVD. This one feels most comfortable IMO.

2012 Quest Paint Problem
By quest_2012 on 06/05/12 20:58 PM (PDT)

2012 Nissan Quest SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We recently bought a 2012 Quest SL. It is white pearl in color. When we purchased it we noticed Rail Rust on the paint and some of the chrome trim. We showed it to the dealership and they promised to take care of it. We took it to the dealership bodyshop to be clay bared. After having it a week they called to let us know that some of the spots were too deep and they believe the entire vehicle needs to be repainted. They advised that due to the pearl color that they could not match the paint. We are currently waiting to hear what Nissan wants to do. We are currently in a loaner LE fully loaded Quest. Has anyone else had the same problem? The loaner has the rust on the chrome trim 2.

Best Minivan in the class
By scfisher1 on 03/08/12 17:02 PM (PST)

2012 Nissan Quest SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

When we came to the point where we pretty much needed a minivan due to two young boys, it wasn't a hard choice once we looked around. Sure the Odyssey has more vans on the road, but one look on the outside of the Quest and my wife wanted it. Inside sealed it for me. It's plush, quiet comfortable, and all the features you could want in a minivan, save the Bose radio we passed on. Priced next to a similarly equipped Honda and we saved thousands. The kids just love it, they have room and are not on top of each other.

Infinity with a Nissan Badge
By assembly on 02/23/12 14:37 PM (PST)

2012 Nissan Quest LE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I wasn't sure about the Quest when my wife took me to look at it. I walked away from it to be honest. When I went back the WOW factor kicked in. This is an Infinity with a Nissan badge. It has all the stying you'll ever want or need. I have the top of the line model but lesser models are equally impressive. Nissan got it right! I'd give this van a hard look. The price is definately right.

THE NEW BEST IN ITS CLASS
By rxgirl1210 on 01/29/12 07:33 AM (PST)

2012 Nissan Quest SV 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Two days ago, I traded in my 2011 Toyota Sienna LE for a 2012 Nissan Quest SV. I was a long time Toyota girl and always loved my vehicles immensely, but then Toyota decided to cut back way too much on quality and reliability that my recent van had to go!!! (see my review under 2011 Sienna). I never owned a Nissan before, but I was "wowed" at their vehicles. The newly designed Quest is a gem. It offers all the bells and whistles and more. They truly thought of everything. It is plush and soft to the touch on inside with easy accessibility to dash. Gorgeous on outside also. Take a look folks, you'll be stepping into the new king of minivans. It will be tops!!!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Nissan Quest in VA is:

$126 per month*