Used 2012 Nissan Quest LE Minivan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Nissan Quest - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Quest model:

No comparison to other minivans
By greywulfe

2012 Nissan Quest Minivan LE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

When shopping for a minivan, I wanted something that had less than bland styling. The quest by far is the most impressive looking minivan out there IMO - it has a very distinctive shape that no other comparable van has. Styling aside, the biggest advantage is the interior. I own an LE model -The Honda and Toyota both have very cheap interiors. Try knocking on the dash on the Toyota. With leather seats, this truly is a luxury vehicle. The cargo capacity is massive. Do you really plan to take out the car seats? These fold flat...anything big - rent a truck.

Favorite Features

Navigation system - Large and easy to use. USB port - direct connect to Ipod, listen to pod casts or playlists with ease Great climate control with high end filter POWER! Pass with confidence Great seats

Suggested Improvements

USB port has gone funky on me a few times. (resets on and off) Not sure why. Nav system limited while driving. Maybe for safety - but my co-pilot should be able to use the full thing.

Infinity with a Nissan Badge
By assembly

2012 Nissan Quest Minivan LE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I wasn't sure about the Quest when my wife took me to look at it. I walked away from it to be honest. When I went back the WOW factor kicked in. This is an Infinity with a Nissan badge. It has all the stying you'll ever want or need. I have the top of the line model but lesser models are equally impressive. Nissan got it right! I'd give this van a hard look. The price is definately right.

Favorite Features

The leather is ultra-high quality. Plus the seats are extrememly comfortable. The sun roofs make the rides fun for my little boys. We have the Bose stero, navigation, DVD, I could go on and on. Power, how much power do you want. 300 hp in a van. This engine is bullet proof. If you're towing buy a truck. This is van for pete sake. It has all kinds of room for luggage or what ever you have. It's an incredible ride.

Suggested Improvements

The only item I would change is the location of the DVD. I would have the DVD/CD player in view of the driver and passenger. It's on the bottom of the stack near the floor. Other than that small issue the van is a home run.