Used 2012 Nissan Quest Minivan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Nissan Quest Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Quest model:

Great Van
By cgarris

2012 Nissan Quest Minivan LE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This van has a nice interior and is easy to drive and park. Back up camera is very helpful. It has plenty of power to accelerate when needed.

Beware of Toyo A22 Tire Wear
By Lawrence Blind

2012 Nissan Quest Minivan SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

The original tires on our Quest, Toyo A22, have worn to the wear bars at 22,800 miles. After some online research I have discovered that others have also noticed and complained about this. Our vehicle is driven around town for usual family outings, and a couple of longer out of town trips. Our Firestone dealer, who services the vehicle and rotates the tires regularly, said there is no OEM warranty on the tire, either from Nissan or Toyo. Others have commented that the tires were likely not sized correctly by Nissan to handle the vehicle weight, and we think there is something to this argument. The only other conclusion is that the Toyo A22 are a very cheap tire thrown on a new car to save a few $$. Either way, we are very disappointed that we need to replace the tires with such low mileage on them, and we will certainly avoid purchasing either new Toyo tires or any vehicle with them in the future.

2012 Nissan Quest SV
By ep1

2012 Nissan Quest Minivan SV 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Just bought my Quest it was used at 43,000 miles and it still drives very quite, the ride is supple with no rattles and compared to my 2004 Pacifica the Quest is right on par with the German engineering and in ways even better!

The Pearl White paint and chrome on the handles is simply stunning, love the back up camera, as well as the interior comfort and layout, the engine is very responsive also like the low step in to inside the cabin

Better brake peddle feeling, it feel to soft like stepping on a sponge, the windshield spray only comes up less than half way up the windshield, Nissan needs to add a sun glass holder as well as a coin change

Unbelievable Luxury
By wild8willy

2012 Nissan Quest Minivan SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We got rid of a Honda Oddy EXL-RES that was the worst vehicle I have ever owned. 9mpg since new and constantly in the shop. Our Quest is like a Bentley. The materials are top notch, the comfort is unmatched and I just love this van. My wife loved it in 2011 and made me go see one and I thought she was out of her mind. Well it kind of grew on me, and then I drove it. You could actually have a conversation at normal voice levels with any row in the van it is so quiet. I could not talk to my wife in our Oddy with her sitting next to me it was so loud. The CVT is actually pretty good in the van. I have one in my 2012 Altima and it is awful and I hate it. We paid Under 30 Grand!!!

Great Leather Seats, Quiet, Smooth ride, Feels like it cost twice its price. Love the back up camera screen and all the neat info it gives you. Much better in town MPG than our Oddy. Doors always work and have never not opened in the winter, a daily occurrence with the Oddy. The interior makes the competition look low rent. My boys 10 and 13 love it. My parents think it is amazing compared to our Oddy and another family members 2013 Sienna. Big rebates and incentives.

Get rid of the stupid mirror and give me a sunglass holder!! Up the Highway MPG to match the competition. Nissan rams the CVT down every ones throat and I see no benefit. Give transmission options in the entire line up.

The 2012 Quest is the Best
By kilkel

2012 Nissan Quest Minivan S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Just bought the 2012 Quest in Feb and love it. Looked at all the others, Honda, Toyota, Kia and Dodge and none compared to the Quest's value and looks. We have owned a Pathfinder, Titan, and now the Quest. I believe we are a Nissan family. Went for the low end model and, other than 1 or 2 features, we don't really mind. If you're in the market for a mini-van, stop by a Nissan place and take a look, you'll be surprised.

The push-button start and key-less entry, plush seating. The interior styling is beautiful. Lots of room for the kiddos. Averaging 20-21mpg in city/hwy.

None so far.