2012 Nissan Quest - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Quest model:
First time mini van owner
By jcc36 on 09/15/12 13:57 PM (PDT)

2012 Nissan Quest SV 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

The time came for our family to purchase a minivan, under protest by myself. We previously owned a Jeep Commander but needed to go bigger. We looked at the Toyota Sienna and the Nissan. Wasn't too keen on the Honda or Chrysler styling. The Nissan has a very unique look that both my wife and I liked. We liked the Sienna also but it seemed for van like to us. One of the best features is the interior, very very nice compared to the Toyota. People complain about the storage with the fold down seats but it's plenty big for us. Besides, the cargo area behind the rear seat is massive.

Incredible Machine
By majordude on 08/24/12 13:56 PM (PDT)

2012 Nissan Quest SV 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This is a spectacular van. Its pretty wide but handles well. We were looking for a new family car and compared honda, toyota, crossovers, and vans as well as the Town and Country. You have to step in one of these machines decked out in leather. We got the SV with leather package. Wow, best 32k you can spend on market. So luxurious.

Smooth Ride
By rlhinmi on 07/08/12 14:44 PM (PDT)

2012 Nissan Quest SV 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

After comparing with Toyota, Honda, Chrysler, Hyundai, and Mazda5 we decided that the Nissan Quest was the best minivan for our family. After 2500 miles we continue to be very satisfied with our selection. The 3.5L V6/CVT combination is very smooth. Although the exterior design is an acquired taste, we like it better than the Honda design. Toyota seemed to cut costs on interior materials--too much hard plastic. Chrysler and Hyundai build quality still seems lacking. We decided that the Mazda5 was too small for our desired use. So far the Nissan has been a very capable family hauler. MPG average has been 22.5 with mixed driving. We managed 24mpg on a recent road trip.

THE NEW BEST IN ITS CLASS
By rxgirl1210 on 01/29/12 07:33 AM (PST)

2012 Nissan Quest SV 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Two days ago, I traded in my 2011 Toyota Sienna LE for a 2012 Nissan Quest SV. I was a long time Toyota girl and always loved my vehicles immensely, but then Toyota decided to cut back way too much on quality and reliability that my recent van had to go!!! (see my review under 2011 Sienna). I never owned a Nissan before, but I was "wowed" at their vehicles. The newly designed Quest is a gem. It offers all the bells and whistles and more. They truly thought of everything. It is plush and soft to the touch on inside with easy accessibility to dash. Gorgeous on outside also. Take a look folks, you'll be stepping into the new king of minivans. It will be tops!!!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Nissan Quest in WA is:

$155 per month*