2011 Nissan Quest Consumer Review: Nissan Quest Rocks

2011 Nissan Quest - Consumer Review

Nissan Quest Rocks
By jimboy435 on

2011 Nissan Quest SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

When we had our 2nd child, I knew we had to get a minivan. I was dreading to buy a minivan but when I saw the Quest, it was match made in heaven. I was confused, does it look like a minivan, a crossover or what? Well folks, do yourself a favor & test drive this minivan before you even try to buy the Odyssey or the Sienna. I have owned Honda's in the past & I did like the Odyssey, however the bland interior & so-so looks made me go towards the Quest. If you want to use your mini-van as a U-hauler, then go for the Odyssey or the Sienna but if you want to easily convert the minivan to a hauler, Quest should be your choice. And to make it more sweeter, I got it $2k under invoice.

- Interior looks very classy..Infiniti interior - Love the Push button start/stop - Love the dual sunroof.

-Didn't find it but maybe show the outside temperature? -Adding a Nav shouldn't mean upgrading to the LE version(+4k).