I made the right choice
By wilson3704 on
2011 Nissan Quest SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
I did a little bit of research, prior to buying my Nissan Quest. I went mostly on my instinct. I had always believed Honda made a good product. But I do not always buy into what everyone says. Imagine how everyone's life would be if they used a little bit of critical thinking. [violative content deleted]
Favorite Features
Very roomy, love the luxurious plush leather sears. Our kids used to fight over who sat where in our Dodge Journey, not they fight over the heated leather passenger seat. Love the floor mates that cover nearly 90% of the floor. Huge storage. Went to Lowes and picked up some fertilizer and bags of soil and grocery shopping with my wife the other day. All of that fit in the lower storage compartment. Was able to close the storage hatch and would have been able to place the same amount on top of that without needing to lower the 3rd row seats. I feel like I have my Serta while driving, our kids absolutely love it. Love it.
Suggested Improvements
Minus a few minor things, i.e. a 120v plug-in for the kids electronics and a sturdier hatch for rear storage (really don't care for the hatch w cloth hinges) everything else is absolutely wonderful.