Best minivan for the money
By alan1020 on
2011 Nissan Quest SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
First off let me explain that I am a car enthusiast. I read review after review weighing the pros and cons of vehicles before I even consider purchasing one. When the time came for my wife and I to choose a new van (at the time we had an 07 Odyssey) I wanted to evaluate all the 2011 models. After all my analysis this is the conclusion I came to, the 2011 Nissan Quest. In comparing the Quest, we looked at all the other vans out on the market. Odyssey has an awesome interior but the exterior is insanely ugly. Plus we hadn't been pleased with the transmission on our 07. Toyota Sienna was too cheap looking inside and out and the new Dodge's exterior is too bland as well.
Favorite Features
The Quest beat all the competitors on looks, quality, refinement, ride and features. We opted for the SL with leather and DVD. This package gave us the intelligent key system which I love. Everything about this van screams quality. The interior is very nice and has a luxury feel. The ride is very smooth and quiet as well. Our kids love the DVD with the headphones and so do my wife and I. My only complaint would be to add an aux input just in case you don't have an iPod to hook up. The backup camera also helps when getting out of parking spots.
Suggested Improvements
My only suggestions would be to add an aux input for the audio. Also there could be a little more room leg wise in the second row. Other than that the van has everything you could need. Just enough storage room even though the rear seats don't fold into the floor and a great quality feel to the vehicle.