2011 Nissan Quest Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Quest model:
Our PartyVan
By raq_sv on 09/13/12 10:24 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Quest Minivan SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Minivans in the U.S. are mostly used to haul kids and run errands to the groceries and hardware stores. We use it to haul adults and friends to parties on weekends. All I have to say the Quest is an awesome van because it's 100% made in Japan next to the Nissan Elgrand E52! No other Japanese vans in North America are JDM like the Quest. Like everyone said, the build quality is rock solid and very Infiniti like. I just slapped on a set of 20'' rims with TEIN coilovers. It looks good and handles like a sport wagon. No more "trampolines" feeling on the highway and body rolls are reduced greatly. [non-permissible content removed]

Don't Mind Making the Payment
By flowerlover3 on 08/16/12 10:20 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Quest Minivan SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Other than the battery issue we had to begin with, the van has been great. It feels like a Mercedes inside, nice and cushy, and drives like a luxury sedan. It doesn't hurt that I got a great deal on a left-over 2011.

Love my Quest but....
By diamondeyes333 on 03/05/12 14:00 PM (PST)

2011 Nissan Quest Minivan SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I have had this vehicle for 5 weeks now and love it overall. I purchased a 2011 Quest leftover that had 15 miles on it. However, I just had a new battery installed by the dealership (covered by warranty) since it kept refusing to start. We thought my kids had left light on or one of the doors was left open (kinda hard to believe since we always use the buttons to open/close). Long story short, two people my husband works with bought new 2011 Quests and said it was a bad battery. Sure enough, brought it to the dealership and the battery was bad. This seems to be a pretty common problem with this vehicle. Hopefully no more surprises.

3,000 miles and still going strong!
By bigal1020 on 10/03/11 13:56 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Quest Minivan SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

After having owned a new 2011 Nissan Quest SL for 2 months now I wanted to share some of my honest feedback. 1st we are still glad with our choice to purchase this van over the rivals of Toyota and Honda. The quality is amazing and the interior is very luxurious. My refrigerator recently went out and I was able to haul a brand new Maytag side by side refrigerator in the back of this van. If you need more space than that go buy a Uhaul. Not to mention I still had space in the back floor compartment. Also in every review you will read that the cubic feet is less in the Nissan with all seats folded. True but remember they are not counting the 30 cu ft you have in the back storage well.

Best minivan for the money
By alan1020 on 08/11/11 19:05 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Quest Minivan SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

First off let me explain that I am a car enthusiast. I read review after review weighing the pros and cons of vehicles before I even consider purchasing one. When the time came for my wife and I to choose a new van (at the time we had an 07 Odyssey) I wanted to evaluate all the 2011 models. After all my analysis this is the conclusion I came to, the 2011 Nissan Quest. In comparing the Quest, we looked at all the other vans out on the market. Odyssey has an awesome interior but the exterior is insanely ugly. Plus we hadn't been pleased with the transmission on our 07. Toyota Sienna was too cheap looking inside and out and the new Dodge's exterior is too bland as well.

Nissan Quest Rocks
By jimboy435 on 05/02/11 11:36 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Quest Minivan SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

When we had our 2nd child, I knew we had to get a minivan. I was dreading to buy a minivan but when I saw the Quest, it was match made in heaven. I was confused, does it look like a minivan, a crossover or what? Well folks, do yourself a favor & test drive this minivan before you even try to buy the Odyssey or the Sienna. I have owned Honda's in the past & I did like the Odyssey, however the bland interior & so-so looks made me go towards the Quest. If you want to use your mini-van as a U-hauler, then go for the Odyssey or the Sienna but if you want to easily convert the minivan to a hauler, Quest should be your choice. And to make it more sweeter, I got it $2k under invoice.

I made the right choice
By wilson3704 on 03/24/11 06:48 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Quest Minivan SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I did a little bit of research, prior to buying my Nissan Quest. I went mostly on my instinct. I had always believed Honda made a good product. But I do not always buy into what everyone says. Imagine how everyone's life would be if they used a little bit of critical thinking. [violative content deleted]

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Nissan Quest Minivan in VA is:

$133 per month*