Used 2011 Nissan Quest LE Minivan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Nissan Quest - Consumer Reviews

2011 Nissan Quest Minivan

View reviews for a specific Quest model:

transmission problem,
By djohnny999

2011 Nissan Quest Minivan LE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

when I first purchase , I had couple screw lose on drive side, check engine light come on, computer technology still not stability. axe have noise when you back up....

Smooth Ride
By lexluthier

2011 Nissan Quest Minivan LE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

My 2011 Quest LE is the finest family vehicle I have ever had, and I own a Mercedes and a Lexus. The CVT and time tested engine do not have the hesitations of the Odyssey and the interior is the most plush of any of the vans, The kids love the dual sunroofs and Mom likes the XM radio, traffic, and weather alerts. I love the sound system and even with it's weight, the tight handling. Go for the LE. It is worth the extra cost.

Best Van Ever
By mapapa79

2011 Nissan Quest Minivan LE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Ok i have a short attention span so this will be quick I swear! Thant being said this is our third minivan in the last 5 years and we have had a few SUV's in the process as well and I must say we made the right choice here. We had a 2008 Quest Se and the overall quality was not there so we traded out and bought a 2010 Odyssey Touring and loved it, all but those heavy middle seats, the worthless "magic" seat, and blah interior. But from the original test drive in the new Quest made it clear what my wife and three liittle girls needed to be in. A giant RES system and did I mention how great the advanced climate control system and the double sunroof really os. Awesome drive, amazing value!

Just drove the 2011 Quest today
By spookydoo

2011 Nissan Quest Minivan LE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

My wife and I drove the 2011 Quest today. Nothing stood out one way or the other in terms of its handling. However, the seats were incredible. They are big, beefy, and Sooooooft. It was cold outside so we turned on the seat heaters. Warmed us up quickly. We didn't want to leave the vehicle. Middle row seats were decent. Back row was ok. Had to move the middle row seats up a little to get enough back row footroom, but nothing that would bother a child and most adults. The exterior boxy back is a little weird, but like most things in life, I'm sure we'll get used to it. Who knows, in a year, we may all be raving about it. We are shopping for a minivan. It is between this and the new Odyssey.

Favorite Features

Seats. Extremely soft, beefy, comfortable and warm when you turn on the heat seaters. Navigation and Tech package are the best I've seen between Odyssey, Sienna and Quest. Great camera views, weather forecasting, etc. Dash is very nice. Reminiscent of Infiniti dash which is very impressive. Opposite direction of Toyota Sienna dash which is very cheap looking and feeling. Also really like the fact that the tow package is built into the rear bumper as opposed to below it. Makes it a lot more attractive.

Suggested Improvements

Offer the surrounding cameras like in the Infiniti QX. If that had been offered, I think I would have HAD to buy this vehicle. Offer heated middle row seats. Our kids constantly complain about sitting on cold leather seats. Offer air conditioned front row seats (and middle row). Again, the kids do matter. We care about our kids and their comfort, not just their safety.On the exterior, it's a little boxy looking. Maybe I'll get use to this. But my wife and I are more streamlined kinda people. A sportier ride would have been nice, but not sure that my wife cares about that.