2011 Nissan Quest - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Quest model:
One Year - Great Mini Van!!!
By joequest on 10/26/12 09:58 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Quest SV 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Had my Quest for one year now with 12,000 miles on it and not a problem yet. Frequently have 7 passengers in the car with no complaints. Drives smooth on the highway and so far so good. I must add that the CVT does lag a tad when hitting the gas from start. It doesn't bother me too much but wish it picked up quicker. Did a lot of research before going with the Quest, but I also have a 1995 Villager with a Nissan Engine that is still going strong also and just can't get rid of it. I did trade in my 2003 Grand Caravan and don't regret it a bit. All I can say is "Love the Quest!" Thinking of getting a second one whenever my 95 Villager stops running, but that may be years away

Our PartyVan
By raq_sv on 09/13/12 10:24 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Quest SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Minivans in the U.S. are mostly used to haul kids and run errands to the groceries and hardware stores. We use it to haul adults and friends to parties on weekends. All I have to say the Quest is an awesome van because it's 100% made in Japan next to the Nissan Elgrand E52! No other Japanese vans in North America are JDM like the Quest. Like everyone said, the build quality is rock solid and very Infiniti like. I just slapped on a set of 20'' rims with TEIN coilovers. It looks good and handles like a sport wagon. No more "trampolines" feeling on the highway and body rolls are reduced greatly. [non-permissible content removed]

transmission problem,
By djohnny999 on 08/30/12 19:22 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Quest LE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

when I first purchase , I had couple screw lose on drive side, check engine light come on, computer technology still not stability. axe have noise when you back up....

Don't Mind Making the Payment
By flowerlover3 on 08/16/12 10:20 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Quest SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Other than the battery issue we had to begin with, the van has been great. It feels like a Mercedes inside, nice and cushy, and drives like a luxury sedan. It doesn't hurt that I got a great deal on a left-over 2011.

Love my Quest but....
By diamondeyes333 on 03/05/12 14:00 PM (PST)

2011 Nissan Quest SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I have had this vehicle for 5 weeks now and love it overall. I purchased a 2011 Quest leftover that had 15 miles on it. However, I just had a new battery installed by the dealership (covered by warranty) since it kept refusing to start. We thought my kids had left light on or one of the doors was left open (kinda hard to believe since we always use the buttons to open/close). Long story short, two people my husband works with bought new 2011 Quests and said it was a bad battery. Sure enough, brought it to the dealership and the battery was bad. This seems to be a pretty common problem with this vehicle. Hopefully no more surprises.

3,000 miles and still going strong!
By bigal1020 on 10/03/11 13:56 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Quest SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

After having owned a new 2011 Nissan Quest SL for 2 months now I wanted to share some of my honest feedback. 1st we are still glad with our choice to purchase this van over the rivals of Toyota and Honda. The quality is amazing and the interior is very luxurious. My refrigerator recently went out and I was able to haul a brand new Maytag side by side refrigerator in the back of this van. If you need more space than that go buy a Uhaul. Not to mention I still had space in the back floor compartment. Also in every review you will read that the cubic feet is less in the Nissan with all seats folded. True but remember they are not counting the 30 cu ft you have in the back storage well.

Best minivan for the money
By alan1020 on 08/11/11 19:05 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Quest SL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

First off let me explain that I am a car enthusiast. I read review after review weighing the pros and cons of vehicles before I even consider purchasing one. When the time came for my wife and I to choose a new van (at the time we had an 07 Odyssey) I wanted to evaluate all the 2011 models. After all my analysis this is the conclusion I came to, the 2011 Nissan Quest. In comparing the Quest, we looked at all the other vans out on the market. Odyssey has an awesome interior but the exterior is insanely ugly. Plus we hadn't been pleased with the transmission on our 07. Toyota Sienna was too cheap looking inside and out and the new Dodge's exterior is too bland as well.

2 months and 5,ooo miles later
By texas_daddy on 07/30/11 16:51 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Quest SV 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

As should be expected my Quest continues to impress and delight my family. We recently took a road trip from Texas to Northern Wisconsin, over 2500 miles. The quietness of the Quest was great during the 40 hours on the road as was the soft yet controlled ride. I also got to test out the Quest's ability to make a U-turn many times, no GPS. It is very tight turning radius and handles better than I expected from such a large vehicle.

Smooth Ride
By lexluthier on 07/08/11 15:32 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Quest LE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

My 2011 Quest LE is the finest family vehicle I have ever had, and I own a Mercedes and a Lexus. The CVT and time tested engine do not have the hesitations of the Odyssey and the interior is the most plush of any of the vans, The kids love the dual sunroofs and Mom likes the XM radio, traffic, and weather alerts. I love the sound system and even with it's weight, the tight handling. Go for the LE. It is worth the extra cost.

I'm glad I give the Quest a look.
By texas_daddy on 06/22/11 13:16 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Quest SV 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

After spending nearly 3 months on and off test driving both used and every new minivan currently on the market, I finally drove the Nissan Quest. Without realizing it, I saved the best for last. My wife and I were both unexcited about purchasing a new van to replace our 10 year old MPV. But after driving the Quest we were finally able stay goodbye and sign on the dotted line. The Sienna, Odyssey just didn't have the same quiet and refined ride that the Quest has. Nor did they have the same level of quality materials used on the interior of the Quest. We were impressed.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Nissan Quest in VA is:

$123 per month*