Used 2009 Nissan Quest Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Nissan Quest - Consumer Reviews

2009 Nissan Quest

View reviews for a specific Quest model:

Don't buy Nissan!!!
By yv13

2009 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have certified Pre-Owned 2009 Nissan Quest with 36,500 mi. Before 30K I had to change driving belt, less then 36K front and back brakes changed and rotors on the back were so bad that mechanic could not cut them and had to be replaced. Now I have problem with AC Compressor ( over $1,000 to repair) and look like struts going out too. Nissan refusing finansial assistance with repairs of their low quality cars! DON'T BUY NISSAN AT ALL!!!

Favorite Features

DVD player.

Suggested Improvements

Improve quality of the cars and Nissan should stand behind their product, support the customers!

Glad I bought it
By Michael

2009 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I was also considering Honda, Toyota, Hyundai and Kia. Hyundai cars are great but vans have all sorts of electrical/mechanical issues; Kia is a Hyundai with stripped down interior so they were out. Honda & Toyota bored me to tears, also much more expensive. I resisted buying a minivan for years but am enjoying the Quest. Looks and feels great. Build quality is even better than I expected. Handling is crisp, steering sharp, powertrain is strong and smooth. I traded from a small car so the mileage is not as good but still around 19 in town (with a light foot) and actually over 24 on the highway! Very pleased.

Favorite Features

My little boy loves the power sliding door; the power hatch is great for when my hands are full. Good sound system and DVD is nice to have. Seats are comfortable. Rear air conditioning is great!

Suggested Improvements

None.

Almost the Best
By Jeremy McCoy

2009 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This van is simple and practical, while still having today's new technology that is a lot easier to use, it is fun to drive and a lot more roomier than the other vans I have driven. I hope this is the best to come.

Favorite Features

power liftgate, doors. styling exterior and interior. Does great on gas mileage

Suggested Improvements

Wish it had more cupholders in front, fold-flat seats in the back and power windows in the back instead of having vents in the 3rd row seats. Too many blind spots while backing up.

nice ride
By Dave

2009 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I am not dissapointed I traded my gas guzzling Titan for this gas sipping van. the truck was no longer practical and driving 30K mls a year, I will save about $150 a month in fuel alone. great ride and handling, unique style.

Favorite Features

looks, paint (smoke) automatic doors (kids love em)fuel mileage 21 average.

Suggested Improvements

make third row seat split, less intrusive dash. I am 6'4" my knee hits.

Best car ever!
By scott in virginia

2009 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is the best car that I have ever owned out of about 13 in my life. It is perfect for my family & I. We love the looks and how well it handles.

Favorite Features

It is very spacious. Can haul alot of luggage, etc. Looks very sharp. A must have for a family!

Suggested Improvements

None as of yet!