Sexy Mama Van
By imariquinn on
2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I have owned my 08 Nissan Quest for 5 months now and have put on 4800 miles. I have had it in the dealer one time and that was for the first oil change at 3000 miles. The van is beautiful to look at, I love the auto hatch door. It is very convenient to have it open and close with the touch of a button! Also, the dual sliding doors both work and I don't notice any rattling. The fold flat rear seats are quick and easy to manipulate and came in handy when I was moving some furniture. My gas mileage is great, not as good as my Odyssey with the VCS engine though. I am averaging 24MPG using 87 Regular gas. I have flat terrain and avoid highways. I recommend!
Favorite Features
Auto sliding doors and back hatch! Back up sensors! Convenient iPod input and digital display on dash. Sexy styling of the exterior and very roomy interior.
Suggested Improvements
Add additional cup holders in front (my Odyssey had 4 - I miss this). Make a better trunk well liner to cover the bottom - the options available are quite ugly. Make it easier to add XM radio to the S models.