2008 Nissan Quest Consumer Review: Not your average mini-van

2008 Nissan Quest - Consumer Review

Not your average mini-van
By blundoboys on

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

With a large family of 4 children, we are forced to drive a mini-van. I've owned 2 prior mini-vans in the past & always "felt" like I was driving a mini-van. With the Quest, not only does it not look like your average mini-van, but you feel like you're driving a luxurious car, not some soccer mom vehicle (even though that's what it is). The interior is amazing, my husband & I actually argue on who's going to drive it where as before I could have cared less. I love this van & would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone in the market for a new mini-van w/ a large family.

Lots of room, cargo space for double stroller & groceries w/ room to spare, being able to move the seats in position for the kids & car seats. The sun-roof for all passengers, kids think love the DVD systems for movies & games. I love the automatic doors, helpful for moms w/ their hands full.

Hmm.... not many, maybe better on gas mileage due to the cost in fuel these days? Also, I am not impressed with the XM satellite radio, we use Sirius & can't wait to switch that out.