2008 Nissan Quest Consumer Review: Never Buying Nissan Again

2008 Nissan Quest Minivan - Consumer Review

Never Buying Nissan Again
By cmadd78 on

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We bought a NEW Nissan Quest in 2008. When we first bought we enjoyed every aspect of it. About a month later the problems began. The windows would whistle as we picked up speed (dealership claimed it was normal), we had some problems with ac not working properly (dealership fixed), and then a few years later the cheap car starts having more and more issues. The passengers side mirror cover on the visor falls off, the body rattles, the passengers side window motor quit working, the brake disks warped and had to be replaced, you so much as sneeze on the thing and the paint will scratch or the body dents. Features are nice but van is built too cheap. Cant wait to get rid of it!!

Built in DVD player and roominess

Nissan needs to use better fasteners on the body that keep it from rattling so much. They also need better seals around the windows to keep the noise down. Basically stop being so cheap with your parts. I thought it was a great price for what I was getting, but now I realize what I have gotten. I learn from my mistakes and this is definately a mistake I wont be making again when I buy another car. I understand sometimes things happen, but with this vehicle they happen far too often. Goodbye Nissan.....