Migrating from Sports Sedan to Minivan
By Chris Garr on
2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 S 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I went from driving a 5 speed Turbo VW Passat to this Quest. Overall I'm happy with it, but I do miss driving a sports sedan. We considered the Odyssey, Quest, and Sienna. The Quest was the best value that particular month and we've had 4 great Nissans before. The acceleration, steering, and braking are great. Tons of power regardless of its size. Very comfortable to drive. The interior is great, and I think the exterior offers the best styling in the minivan category. The cabin is a bit too noisy. I think it's weird to have only one power sliding door. I love being able to make all the seats flat wihtout having to remove any.
Favorite Features
Powerful engine, nimble manuevering, love, love, love that you don't have to remove seats to make the interior flat, plenty of room, table between front seats, lots of little storage areas and cup holders, exterior styling is sportier than the competition.
Suggested Improvements
Gas mileage isn't great, turning radius makes it difficult to park, make the second power sliding door an option without having to go up a trim level.