2008 Nissan Quest 3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Many Nissans owned - 3

2008 Nissan Quest - Consumer Review

Many Nissans owned - 3 Quests
By Nissan Guy on

2008 Nissan Quest 3.5 SE 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My wife and I have owned an Altima, Pathfinder, two Maximas, and three Quests, 2004, 2007, 2008, all SEs. Our first Quest was great mechanically except for the sliding door rattles that Nissan fixed the next year. We found the road noise to be quieter after replacing the Good Year tires with Bridgestone. 2007 had front end issues fixed under warranty, no door rattles, but we got hoodwinked by the Michelin PAX tires so we just traded for the 2008. I think it will be quieter again after removing the Good Year Eagle tires. I have had Eagles on other vehicles without the road noise but not the Quest. We have loved all of our Nissan's. They have rarely if ever had to visit mechanics.

Favorite Features

Outside styling, always gets looks and comments. Skyview, dual dvd, room to haul, flat fold seats, 2008 seats are better than earlier versions.

Suggested Improvements

Touchscreen navigation, Bridgestone tires, my first Maxima had Bridgestone and we have loved them since. Ability to watch dual movies on dual dvd.